List of Casinos that Accepts Paysafecard
Best Paysafecard Casinos in Canada by Category
Online gambling is often referred to as the future of gambling. The logic behind is easily understandable considering the recent influx of online casinos and sportsbooks. Among the 2, casinos get more players in Canada.
The topic of our discussion today is not iGaming. Rather, it’s the payment methods that make the industry so accessible. We’re particularly focusing on Paysafecard casinos in Canada.
There’s a strong chance you already know about the method. So, it’s just going to be easier for you to understand what we’re trying to accomplish.
We’re surely going to explore everything important about Paysafecard as a payment method. But before that, you need to know about the casinos that use Paysafecard. How about a list of all the best brands that operate in Canada?
How We Ranked Paysafecard Casinos?
As promised, this is the table where we discuss how we came up with the list of Paysafecard gambling sites. These are all valid points for the selection of online gambling site in Canada. Let’s find out.
Paysafecard or not, all online casinos in Canada must have a license to make our list.
As cliché as it may sound, how do operators become Paysafecard casinos without having Paysafecard?
The great thing about Paysafecard casinos we recommend is that they have no fees. However, if you don’t use Paysafecard for long enough, the voucher will start to lose value. You also need to pay a little extra when you get them.
Just because you’re using a prepaid card for the deposit doesn’t mean you’re immune to problems, does it?
What is Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is simply a prepaid card. Or, voucher, whatever you may want to think of it. Prepaid cards have always been a prime choice when it comes to deposits because there are methods more convenient than them.
The whole idea behind the inception of Paysafecard was to make online payments more streamlined and simpler. Back in 2000, a group of visionaries came up with the idea of a payment method in Austria. Paysafecard is their brainchild.
As of now, Paysafecard is the largest prepaid voucher company in the world with millions of users all over the world. A large majority of them are based in Canada and they use the method for casinos that use Paysafecard.
Paysafecard vouchers or cards have a 16-digit code embossed on them. It’s the same pattern of numbers you find on your regular credit or debit cards. When you try to use it for payments, it’s the numbers you need to type in. And that’s it. Whatever amount you’re trying to pay, the merchant will receive it immediately.
|📜 Owner||Paysafe Group|
|📝 Established In||2000|
|💵 Accepted Currencies||CAD, USD, AUD, GBP, EUR (+ 45 more)|
|🌎 Supported Countries||Canada, US, Australia, UK, France (+45 more)|
|💳 Best Alternatives||Neosurf|
|💸 Type of Payment Method||Prepaid card|
Benefits of Playing at Paysafecard Casinos
All of the benefits that are prominent for all prepaid payment methods are prominent for Paysafecard online casinos as well. In this section, let’s try to summarize some of the benefits.
- Anonymity: This is undoubtedly the biggest advantage prepaid payment methods like Paysafecard offer. As you don’t need to use your credit cards or any other wallet account at the casino sites, you don’t risk them. All you’re using is the 16-digit number.
- Instant Deposits: Just like all other online payment methods, the deposits are instant with Paysafecard. As long as you have enough balance left on the voucher, you can go into any of the Paysafecard gambling sites and deposit.
- Security: As it’s a prepaid method, it’s normal to be concerned about the security. Because most prepaid companies have smaller operations and it’s often hard for them to deploy top-notch security features. That’s not the case for Paysafecard at all! In case you lose a voucher, you can simply contact customer support to disable it. No hacker can manipulate the 16-digit number to increase or decrease the value of the voucher as well.
- Widely Available: You’ll find plenty of Paysafecard casinos in Canada. It’s primarily because all major iGaming companies are now accepting prepaid payments. And there are no bigger names than Paysafecard for this paradigm.
- All Promotions: The problem with some of the major e-wallets and even credit cards is that they don’t qualify for promotions. It might not be the case for all casinos but you can’t neglect the fact. That’s where Paysafecard casinos shine. You can expect all of the offered promotions without any interruptions.
How to Start Playing in Online Casinos That Accept Paysafecard?
From what you’ve read so far, you might be feeling intrigued to get started with casinos that use Paysafecard. But you still don’t know where to get them, right? Well, as it’s a prepaid method, you can’t really open an account online.
So, how do you get your hands on Paysafecard vouchers? Let’s find out!
- Retailers are your best friend in this case. There are thousands of retail points for Paysafecard all over Canada. If you get out right now and start walking, you’re bound to come across one in your neighborhood.
- The same goes for online merchants. You can simply order online and get the voucher number immediately. As it’s the number you’re ultimately going to need, the physical voucher is useless.
- Petrol stations often have Paysafecard vouchers for sale. So, the next time you’re stopping for a refill, ask the vendor.
How to Open an Account in Paysafecard Casino?
After you purchase the necessary amount of Paysafecard vouchers, you’re almost ready to play casino games at Paysafecard casinos. But you’re going to need a casino account first, right? If you’re familiar with signing up at any website, the process is going to be a breeze for you.
- Choose one or more casinos with Paysafecard first. You can start with our list. This is a comprehensive list of all online operators who accept the method. If you’re interested in how we came up with the list, just keep reading and you’ll find a table very soon.
- Find the registration portal and click on it. You’ll find a form to fill up. The common fields in most Paysafecard gambling sites are your first name, last name, email address, password, country, currency, address, and date of birth.
- After you’re done with the form, complete the process. If there’s a welcome bonus on your first deposit, it should be mentioned during the registration as well.
- We highly recommend completing the KYC process right after your registration. That way, you don’t run the risk of running into problems during a real money withdrawal.
How to Deposit in a Casino That Accepts Paysafecard?
You’re now ready to divulge yourself into the world of Paysafecard gambling sites. All you need to do is make a real money deposit.
Log in to your casino account.
Log in to your casino account and navigate to the deposit page. Most Paysafecard casinos have a dedicated button for the deposit.
Choose Paysafecard as the deposit method.
On the deposit page, you should find Paysafecard listed. Click or tap on it to get to the next step.
Enter the amount.
First, enter the amount you want to deposit. Make sure your voucher has the necessary balance before doing so.
Enter the 16-digit code.
Enter the 16-digit code written on your voucher. Or, if you get a digital voucher, you can simply copy the code and paste it into the designated field.
Check if the money is in the account.
If everything is right, the payment should show up in your account right away.
Can You Withdraw Money From a Casino Using Paysafecard?
That’s the problem with prepaid cards. You can’t withdraw. Any of the Paysafecard casinos you find on our list as well as the ones that didn’t make our list, won’t let you withdraw.
The reasoning is quite simple. The casino would need a valid bank account or wallet account to send the money. And the idea behind vouchers is to eliminate the use of banking methods. As you can see, oil and water don’t mix.
Facts About Paysafecard
- Paysafecard is a prepaid payment method that allows users to make online payments without the need for a bank account or credit card.
- Paysafecard is accepted at a wide range of online casinos, including many of the most popular ones.
- Paysafecard is a secure and convenient way to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos.
- Paysafecard is available in more than 40 countries and is accepted in over 4,000 online casinos.
- Paysafecard is a safe and anonymous payment method, as it does not require users to provide any personal or financial information.
- Paysafecard deposits are instant and withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours.
Paysafecard in Numbers
- Paysafecard is accepted at over 4,500 online casinos, representing approximately 80% of the online casino market.
- Over 2 million customers use Paysafecard to make payments at online casinos.
- Paysafecard is accepted at over 500,000 retail outlets worldwide.
- Over 90% of online casinos offer Paysafecard as a payment option.
- Paysafecard is one of the most secure payment methods available, with a fraud rate of less than 0.1%.
- Paysafecard is the most popular prepaid payment method in Europe, accounting for over 40% of all prepaid payments.
- Over 70% of online casinos offer Paysafecard as a withdrawal option.
Best Alternatives for Paysafecard
eCheck casinos are online casinos that offer a payment method that allows Canadi...
Instadebit is a Canadian payment method that allows Canadian players to make onl...
Neosurf is a prepaid voucher payment service that provides users with a fast and...
The Casinoforcanada.com team aims to provide high quality information. To ensure this, reliable and high-quality information sources are always used. The following sources are used in this article:
- Wikipedia - Paysafecard
The article complies with all the editorial principles of Casinoforcanada.com. In case of inaccuracies, contact the Casinoforcanada.com team using the contact form at the bottom of the page. We will be glad to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Paysafecard safe?
It has “safe” right in the name! So, it’s obviously safe. Jokes apart, Paysafecard is a very secure method for paying online casinos. It greatly helps to protect your banking information, login credentials, and other sensitive data from 3rd parties.
Which casinos accept Paysafecard as payment method?
A lot of them do. In Canada, especially, Paysafecard casinos are abundant. You can get your hands on the vouchers from online vendors or physical retailers. Then, you can pick an online casino from our list and use the voucher code for a deposit.
Is Paysafecard good for gambling?
It’s amazing for gambling. A major area of concern for most players is the safety of their bank credentials. You not only protect your credentials but also deposit very seamlessly. No need to memorize long account numbers or wait for bank verifications anymore!
What is PaysafeCard?
PaysafeCard is a prepaid payment method that allows customers to make online purchases without the need for a bank account or credit card. It is a secure and convenient way to pay online and is available in more than 40 countries worldwide.
How do PaysafeCard casinos work?
PaysafeCard casinos are online gambling sites that offer players the ability to deposit funds into their accounts using a prepaid card. This type of payment method is becoming increasingly popular among online casino players as it offers a secure and convenient way to make deposits and withdrawals. The way PaysafeCard casinos work is quite simple. Players first need to purchase a PaysafeCard from a local retailer or online.
What are the benefits of using PaysafeCard at casinos?
This payment method offers a number of benefits that make it an attractive option for players.
First, PaysafeCard is a secure and reliable way to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos.
Are there any fees associated with using PaysafeCard?
Yes, there are fees associated with using PaysafeCard.
First, there is a fee for purchasing a PaysafeCard. Depending on the country you are in, the fee can range from 0-10% of the value of the card.
Second, there is a fee for using a PaysafeCard to make a payment online. This fee is usually a flat rate, and is generally around 2.
How do I fund my PaysafeCard account?
Funding your PaysafeCard account is a simple process. First, you will need to purchase a PaysafeCard from one of the many participating retailers. Once you have purchased your PaysafeCard, you will need to activate it by entering the 16-digit PIN code found on the back of the card.
Can I use PaysafeCard at any online casino?
The short answer is no, you cannot use PaysafeCard at every online casino. PaysafeCard is a prepaid payment method that is accepted at select online casinos. It is not accepted at all online casinos, so you will need to check with the casino you are interested in playing at to see if they accept PaysafeCard as a payment method.
|Time to withdraw||One to five days|
|Time to withdraw||One to five days|
|Time to withdraw||One week|
Was this page helpful?
This page hasnt been rated yet - help others by sharing your opinion